Payment & Deposits
- Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge. Debit cards have no surcharge.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT charged at 20%.
- For all bookings LLC requires a deposit payment of 25% and the outstanding balance to be paid 7 days prior to the booking.
- Our out of hours service is between 1am and 7am. An additional 25% surcharge will be applied between these hours.
- Additional charges may apply for parking and waiting times.
- On your credit card statement you will be charged to London Luxury Chauffeuring LTD.
- All quotes are not fixed prices, but only an estimate and do not include any additional waiting time applied during unforeseen circumstances such as traffic delays.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all payments will be non-refundable.
- If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all payments will be non-refundable.
- If a wedding booking is cancelled less than 1 month prior to the booking date, the deposit will be non-refundable.
- If the customer fails to be available for pick-up at the time and place requested, all payments will be non-refundable.
The term ‘London Luxury Chauffeuring’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Hill Rise, Ruislip, HA4 7JL. Our company registration number is 08547977 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The pages on the website (‘the website’) are published by London Luxury Chauffeuring LTD.
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
When you visit our website, our web server collects some basic information such as your internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on our site, and when.
We use this information only to analyse the use of our website to help guide improvements. We do not collect any personally identifiable information.
To better understand your use of this particular website, we use various cookies, none of which will cause you or your computer any harm and none of this contains your secure information, such as credit card and payment details etc. However, we use the cookies and beacons to help your browsing experience and collect information such as: visits, page views, average time on site, referrals etc so we can improve our site.